Exiled Kingdoms is a single-player Action-RPG that allows you to roam freely through a unique world. It is an isometric game inspired by some of the best role-playing games from the past decades; it brings back the old spirit of the classics in many ways: a challenging environment, choices with consequences, and a solid game system with different paths to develop your character.
A good warrior needs a way to protect him/herself from mental effects. If you want to use 1-handed weapons, then learn shield expert and infantry training skills.
If you want to use 2-handed weapons, then learn fury and battle rage skills. If you want to use light weapons, and then prioritize spirit resistance when choosing armor and learn spirit ward skills.
A 2-handed expert is necessary if you want to use these weapons.
Make a choice between flurry-oriented setup (needs 6 points of agility, good for 1-handed) or a strength-oriented setup ( 0 or low agility, put as many trait points into strength as possible, good for 2-handed).
Make a choice between skills that provide extra damage. Do you want to specialize in:
- Critical hits(precision strikes massive criticals),
- Stable and reliable damage increase (heavy-handed duel [good synergy with Flurry]),
- A balance between all of those(training all those skills equally)
Body development skill is a must if you want to survive in close combat.
Choose how you want to handle multiple enemies. You can choose between:
- Cleave(stable skill with no cooldown, and positioning is necessary only if you fight rangers),
- Whirlwind (strong skill with some crowd control capabilities, but has a cooldown, and requires positioning for good effect),
- Charge (strong skill with minor crowd control capabilities, requires careful aiming, and has a cooldown, but allows to quickly approach rangers, and avoid traps).
Choose if you want to rely on your companion to use magical scrolls (Hirge is necessary) or do it yourself (you need magical training in this case).
After you decide on the matters I mentioned above, and you have free advanced skill slots, you can learn bloodlust and ward skills (spirit, death, toxic, fire, frost, shock). Choose whatever suits you ;).
Bash(good for crowd control), and resilience(good for tanking) skills are most effective if you use a shield but are still useful if you use 2h weapons.