How to Connect PS3 to Wifi – If you have a PlayStation 3 with LAN wifi function, you can connect it to the Internet. The configuration of the Internet connection may vary by network, but if you have a typical network setup, you should be able to connect your PS3 to the Internet through the use of this process. Of course, you will need Playstation 3 and an internet connection with a wifi router.
How to Connect PS3 to Wifi
You will need:
- Internet connection
Steps to follow:
- Ensure that your wireless Internet connection is active and in full force. Disconnect the PS3 Ethernet cable if it is connected to the system.
- Turn on the PlayStation 3 console and select “Network Setup” from the “Setup” option in the main menu.
- Select the “Internet connection setup” option and select “Yes” when the system shows a new screen saying it will be disconnected from the Internet.
- Select “Easy” on the next screen that asks what type of installation you want to use.
- Select “Wireless” when they ask what type of Internet connection you have.
- Select “Browse” on the screen system. The system will search for all Internet connections available in the zone.
- Select your home internet connection when the screen appears showing the available Internet options. Select your security setting and enter the encrypted password. Save the configuration.
- Test the connection of your PlayStation 3 on the internet by selecting the “Test Connection” option. If the connection has been made, your network information will appear on the screen.
If the connection process does not work the first time, repeat the process to verify its configuration.
#How to Connect PS3 to Wifi