How to Get Rid of Recently Watched on Netflix – If you combined watching a series or movie with someone, but could not wait and saw it alone, it is possible that Netflix will report you. To avoid the problem, there is a way to edit the list of latest views on the platform.
Today I show you how to delete the history of your Netflix profile. Yes, the list can grow quickly and you may want to hide a movie you have seen. In short, I explain here how to remove this list.
Here’s how to delete Netflix browsing history:
How to remove Netflix Viewing Activity?
- If you use the Netflix mobile app on iPhone or Android, open Netflix.com. Then, click on the account details to open your account in the default browser
- Then click on your profile name. The drop-down menu will open
- Click on your account to view the account settings
- Scroll until you reach My profile
- Click on the visualization activity
- Once you face the list of visualization activity, click on the X symbol of each activity to eliminate activities
The viewing history will be deleted instantly even if all these processes take a while to delete.
Now you know how to remove some of your viewing histories on Netflix!