How do I Delete My OoVoo Account – OoVoo does not provide a “delete account” function from April 2011, and your personal data stays on the company server even after you uninstall the program. The best solution is to edit your OoVoo account to make personal information imprecise.
Follow the instructions to exclude your OOVOO account:
- Open the Oovoo application. Under Windows operating systems, click “Start”, select “Programs”, and then click “OoVoo”. On Mac OS X operating systems, click the “Finder” followed by “applications” and the “OoVoo” icon.
- Login account OoVoo you want to delete. OoVoo allows you to create multiple accounts using the same e-mail address. If you have multiple accounts, you need to enter each individually to exclude that account. Select the account name you want to edit, type your password, and then click Sign in.
- Click on “File” followed by “My Account” and “Edit my OoVoo card.” Since there is no real exclusion option, you should edit your profile, so that it has no connection with you and notify the administrators of OoVoo of your intentions. In the “Display Name” field, type “inactive account”. Type “. Oovoo” at the end of the tail of your email address, such as “name @ email. com. oovoo”, for example.
- Remove your photo. There is no option to erase the image you sent. If the frame is an arbitrary image (and not its resemblance), then simply leave it as it is. If it’s a photo of you, upload a new photo that has no connection to you. Click on “File” followed by “Change my view Photo” and “file.” Browse your computer for an image file to use, highlight it, and then click “Open”. The image will appear next to the account name.
- Review the account privacy settings. Since you no longer use that account, you don’t want other users to see that she already existed. Click “File” followed by “privacy”. Choosing the “Nobody” option under “Who can look for you?”
- Remove email notifications by clicking “File” followed by “emails”. Make sure all check boxes under “Notification” are cleared. This step ensures that you never receive the OoVoo system updates.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 for all OoVoo accounts you want to exclude. After removing all your personal account information OoVoo, simply abandon using OoVoo.
Read This Article: How to Remove an Apple ID from iPhone