How to Buy Bitcoins with Cash at Walmart – Do you know? Walmart is the leader in the world retail industry. Millions of people from various countries and continents shop at Walmart. Purchasing vegetables, fruits, soft drinks as well as clothes and so forth in their stores.
They not only use cash or credit cards but also gift cards. If you like Walmart and want to use your Bitcoins for such purchases there is a way to do so and we’ll tell you how.
Today, the cryptocurrency has become more favorite due to new opportunities and services which can be provided by Walmart.
All know that Bitcoin can be bought on exchanges or directly from other people via P2P platforms like LocalBitcoins. You can also pay for them in a variety of ways, ranging from hard cash to credit and debit cards, bitcoin cards to wire transfers, or even with other cryptocurrencies, depending on whom you are buying them from and where you live. However, is it possible to buy bitcoins with cash at Walmart? Yes, it is possible. However, it might be a bit more complicated than just buying groceries at Walmart, as you won’t find BTC on the shelves there. Keep reading to find out how to use bitcoin at Walmart.
For example, here you can sell your gift card to other people for Bitcoins. On this website, people buy and sell gift cards to use them subsequently in shops. At the same time, if you are interested in getting such a card, you can place your ad on the website and buy one using Bitcoins. In other words, this is a market for people who have either a Walmart gift card or Bitcoins to spend.
Buy Bitcoins with cash at Walmart
Alternatively, you can buy bitcoin at Walmart with cash. Of course, it is not a direct purchase, as you will be utilizing Walmart2Walmart Money
Transfers as a middleman. Sound exciting?
With the Walmart2Walmart money transfers, you can send out money to any Walmart in the U.S. including Puerto Rico fast. Prices start at $4:
$4 fee for a $0-$50 transfer
$8 fee for a $50-$1,000 transfer
$16 fee for a $1,000-$2,500 transfer
All you need to do is to visit the closest Walmart store to deposit cash to the teller at the customer service area and then have it transferred over to a BTC seller. These transfers can be made by anyone and at any Walmart.
As it was stated before, BTC sellers may choose different payment methods, including the Walmart2Walmart money transfers.
- Get a Bitcoin wallet. You can read the reviews to find what you need.
- P2P exchange. Select the person-to-person marketplace. The system will pair your location with that of sellers in the area nearby. I would suggest LocalBitcoins or Paxful (the fees are a bit expensive here). You can buy BTC with online transfers, debit/credit cards, gift cards, and in cash deposits, which is the category that Walmart2Walmart transfers fall under.
- Choose the number of Bitcoins you want to buy and enter your email to sign up.
- Select your payment method for cash deposits. Then you will see a list of payment options on the left-hand side of the page in which you will see Walmart2Walmart listed.
- Drive to Walmart to deposit the cash, and have the money transferred to the seller’s Walmart. All the information you need as far as where to move the money will be listed on Paxful.
- Verify the transaction by uploading the receipt you got from the teller at Walmart.
- The seller will release the BTC to you within 3 hours, perhaps even in as little as 10 minutes. It depends on the seller.
Bitcoin is crazy favorite nowadays, and there are millions of people who buy/sell BTC every day around the world. There are dozens of options on how to get some BTC, and buying coins at Walmart is one of them. Does Walmart accept bitcoin? I am afraid to say it, but not yet. Moreover, who knows how it’s going to be in a year or so.