GPU Tweak II has two individual interfaces, the Simple Mode and Expert Mode, that permit you to quickly monitor your preset and customized profiles, and to boost the GPU settings for your game, in addition to some tweaking that is advanced the GPU settings for optimal performance.
ASUS GPU Tweak II includes these preset that is ASUS-exclusive and video gaming profiles:
- AMD 7000 Series GPU or maybe more
- NVIDIA 600 Series GPU or higher
- 32-/64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7
Installing GPU Tweak II
1. Ensure that you have actually set up the ASUS graphics card and its driver. Or even, please refer to the ASUS graphics card user manual for details on setting up its motorist.
2. Locate the ASUS GPU Tweak II driver double-click and folder the setup.exe file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the guidelines which can be on-screen complete the installation.
Launching GPU Tweak II
1. Double-click the GPU Tweak icon regarding the desktop.
2. Click Start > all planned programs > ASUS > GPU Tweak II to introduce the system.