JVC is a line of electronics that features a wide variety of equipment, ranging from digital cameras to projection televisions. If you want to connect an HD device to the JVC projection television you need to make sure the television itself is high definition. Once you have done this, you can connect the two devices via an HDMI connection. An HDMI cable can carry both HD audio and video signals in a single cable
Things You’ll Need
- JVC Projection Television
- Cable HDMI
Instructions How to Enable HDMI Input on a JVC Projection TV
- Check that the JVC TV projection is HD. If you are not sure already you need to look in the user manual. If there are already HDMI ports on the television than the device is HD.
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HD device you want to connect to the JVC television. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to an available HDMI port on the TV.
- Power on the TV. Press the “HDMI” button on the remote. This will change the TV tuner on the one connected to the JVC TV via the HDMI
- Press the ” .Zoom ” button on the JVC projection TV remote until the image is labeled “. normal ” The television is now going to automatically adjust the image to its highest quality ( 720 or 1080 )
- Press the “.Menu” button if the device you connected is a cable/satellite HD receiver. Select ” Options ” and find “. Aspect Ratio ” In the aspect ratio option select the appropriate video setting ( 720 or 1080 ) for your television. The TV is now going to display its programming in the HDTV’s HD resolution.