Hi Guys, Recently I received a lot of complaints that the GPS in Redmi Note 7 is not working, this is possibly due to the software problem in MIUI. I tried to explode, and I was able to find a quick solution to your problem.
Please follow the guidelines for me to guide you through this problem until the next update to solve your problem.
I have thoroughly tested this in the application Waze and Grab that both are pretty dependent on the GPS to work correctly.
A headache, no GPS while browsing!
- Step 1: Go to dual settings/applications
- Step 2: Activates Google services
- Step 3: Call the application you like to fix the error in the GPS, in my case your Waze
- Step 4: Go to the security application
- Step 5: Click on the battery icon
- Step 6: Click the Battery saver application settings
- Step 7: Click Waze
- Step 8: Click Unrestricted
- Step 9: Select the dual application (in my case your Waze)
- Step 10: don’t forget to turn on your phone’s GPS, and better to start out of the Home for better satellite reception, in my case, Waze is working fine now, LOL.