Good friends, because Facebook has many requests to get more VRAM, so I want to share it for free. We use this software made by IntelliModder called PGHGD to force the Vram capacity to come out and be used while playing games. Of course, with increasing vram, playing games will feel smoother, and I have proven that.
This is the first version of VRAM that I will share, and this software-based method is very safe to use because it has not been contaminated with Bios. For the following method, for example, if you haven’t succeeded, I will share the way with Flash bios.
Some Advantages of using PHDGD:
- Adding Laptop VRAM.
- Safe to use because you don’t have to set the bios
- An effective way, install software – done
- The addition of VRAM, however, is random. This means that we cannot request how much vram we want to add; a little or a lot is arbitrary depending on our laptop/pc.
- The possibility of success depends on the laptop because, to be honest, my Sony Vaio laptop can’t add VRAM this way; I use the flash bios setting method.
Tutorial on How to Use PHDGD:
- Extract the file that was downloaded earlier
- Open the folder, then setup, select yes
- Next, continue until the process
- Please wait for it to finish, then restart your PC. And see the result.